Yes, this is an adorable small HDMI television with incredibly high resolution! We tried to get the smallest possible HDMI display with high-res, high-contrast visibility. The display is very easy to use - simply connect the 12VDC adapter to the 2.1mm center-positive DC jack, then connect a digital video source to one of the ports. It work connect to any device with direct HDMI such as raspberry pi, banana pi and pcduino. The biggest difference is that it can work when you plug it on device without any software support. Wish you have a better experience. If you want a power adapter please click there:
- Input voltage: DC 11-13V
- Power consumption: =6W
- 16:9 display ratio
- Pixels: 1024 × 600 (1,152,000) pixels, the maximum support 1920X1440.
- Multi-language menu: English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese.
- Brightness: 300cd / m2
- VGA input: H: 30-60KHZ, V: 60-75HZ
- Sound output: =250mW / 8O
- Specifications (mm): 188 (L) x 129 (W) x 40 (H)
- Working temperature: -20 ~ 55 ?
- Storage temperature: -30 ~ 65 ?
- Cheapest 7" 1024x600 HDMI/VGA/AV Display for Raspberry Pi B/B+/2B/3B x1
- Remote Control x 1
- Power Adapter x 1
- HDMI Cable x 1
- Base Sticker x 1
- Base x 1