5 Inch Tuch 800x480 TFT Display with Backlight Control
This is a 5 inch mini HDMI touch screen for Raspberry Pi, the high resolution will provide a large viewing screen for Raspberry Pi. Compared with another type of 5-inch display for Raspberry Pi, the backlight of this 5-inch display can be controlled by Raspberry Pi GPIO pin 11. Generally, the backlight is on, then input a high level, it will turn off. The Pin 11 control a MOS tube switch on or off, the MOS tube switch will enable and disable the EN end of the backlight power IC. This design makes it convenient to control the backlight when we put the display into a product, and safe power at the same time.
Although this 800x480 HDMI display is designed for Raspberry Pi, you can also use it with any computer that has HDMI output.
- Control backlight automatically by Raspberry Pi GPIO 11.
- Lower power consumption.
- Large viewing angle, fast response time, full color display.
- Supports any revision of Raspberry Pi and working perfect for Raspberry Pi B+/2B Raspberry Pi 3B/ 3B+.
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- USB cable for 5V/ 1A power
- Lcd driver IC: ILI9486L
- Refresh rate:60HZ
- Display Size :121mm*78mm
- 5-inch HDMI Touch Screen x 1
- HDMI Connector x 1
- Screw Pack x 1
- Touch pen x 1
Wiki & External links