Comprehensive CAT 5/5e/6 network cable analyser. Easy to use and very fast. Automatically identifies cable type (Straight through, cross-over, token ring etc) and verifies all the connections. Faults are clearly displayed and explained on screen. The Atlas IT will even instruct you on making up standard and special cables, complete with wire colours.
- Rapid assessment of all 8 wires within your cable (shielding not tested).
- Automatic connection pattern recognition (eg. cross-over, token ring, 4-wire, etc)
- Identifies missing connections, shorted connections or incorrect connections.
- Can display common cable colour codes to help you make up cables.
- Compatible with optional "Identified" terminators to allow for easy testing and identification of multiple cable runs.
- UTP05 instrument.
- 2 miniature terminators to plug into other end of cable run.
- 2 short patch cables to enable testing of patch panels and wall sockets.
- Detailed printed user guide, complete with full-colour Ethernet wiring chart for common cable configurations.
- All supplied in a durable padded carry case.
- Alkaline battery installed and a spare alkaline battery.
Cat 5, 5e, 6 (UTP)
RJ45 plug or socket
8 lines (shielding not tested)
Max. cable length:
150 metres (500 feet)
±5V into open circuit
±2.5mA into short circuit
10°C to 50°C (50°F to 122°F)
Battery operating range:
7.0V to 13.0V
GP23, L1128, MN21, V23 (12V Alkaline)
103 x 70 x 20mm (4.1" x 2.8" x 0.8")
18 x 15 x 14mm (0.7" x 0.6" x 0.6")
Data Sheet (EN)
User Guide (EN)
User Guide (DE)
Common Ethernet Wiring Diagrams
Avoid socket damage