KC901S+ is a multipurpose RF instrument integrating a VNA (vector network analyzer), spectrum analyzer, field strength meter, and an extra low-frequency signal source. It can do complete single port vector measurement and 2-ports simple vector network analyzing.
The differences between the KC901S+ and the KC901S
KC901S+ inherited the advantages of KC901S, and made great improvements.
- The S21 of KC901S+ can measure phase and group delay.
- The frequency range of the KC901S+ from 9kHz to 4GHz.
- The flow direction of signals measured by S21 of KC901S+ are opposite to KC901S, the use of methods are exactly the same with the KC901V.
- The accuracy of S11 has greatly improved.
- Spectrum function of KC901S+ support 1, 3, 10, 30KHz RBW, 901S only support 7.5KHz .