Eid17 Eidbus converter
Converteren brukes for å konvertere den interne protokollen til en enklere og åpen protokoll som brukes mellom styringsprogrammer og Eidbus systemet.
Eidolon Customer Protocol Converter (Eid-Software Download)
Teknisk beskrivelse av protokollene:
- Converts from EidBus to RS232 Baudrate : 19200 8N1
- The converter has default address 0x00
- The EidBus system has address 0xFF
- All units on the EidBus uses addresses between 0x00 and 0xFF
- Eid17 supports only addresses from 0x01 to 0x7F
- Ascii protocoll is used.
- Messages are started with:
"#" and is ended with "n" or
"rn" (windows enter)
- Messeges are built as: "#
- Eid17 supports 3 commands : "Get", "Set " and " Ret ""
"Get" is used to ask for data.
"Set" is used to set data.
"Ret" is the responce from units after a "Set" or "Get"
- Eid17 itself (0x00) only supports the " Get " commands as nothing can be set on Eid17 itself.
- "Type" and" and "Name" can be fetched as follows :Example:Send:"#0x00 Get Namen"Answer:"Eidolon Customer Protocol Converter n"
- The EidBus system (0xFF) only supports "Get"
- "Get" can ask for "Type" and "Name", you will then receive addresses of all units in the system.
- Now that you know the unit addresses you can ask what settings these units have.
Example : Send:"#0xA1 Get xn"
Answer:"0xA1 Ret x:1=4n"
- You can also ask for "Name" and "Type" direct on the address.
- To set or alter the settings of a unit the "Set" command is used
Example: Send:"#0xA1 Set x:1=3n"
Answer:"#0xA1 Ret x:1=3n"